All shook up from the recent earthquakes? Is your data center ready for a seismic event? At DAMAC we ensure our seismic series will help you prepare.
Our Seismic Series racks are robust, fully welded rack systems constructed of tubular steel, with a fully welded seismic floor mounting plate built into the base of the rack. The Seismic Series has been certified to withstand the forces produced by seismic events while ensuring the rack-mounted equipment remains unharmed and operational.
The enhanced structural design of the Seismic Series has been rigorously tested by independent testing facilities. It exceeds the performance standard for Seismic Zone 4 set forth by Network Equipment Building Systems (NEBS), Bellcore test criteria.
- Designed to meet NEBS™-Telcordia GR-63-CORE standard
- Weight capacity: 3,500 lbs. static
- Fully welded tubular steel construction
- 19″ rackable per EIA-310-D Standard
- (2) sets of adjustable mounting rails per compartment
- M6 Cage-Nut or 10-32 tapped mounting holes
- Tubular steel reinforced doors, removable with locks and security hinges
- Locking/removable flush side panels
- Flush top panels with cable knock-outs
- Open bottom for raised floor access and ventilation
- Heavy duty seismic floor mounting plates with heavy duty levelers
- Zero clearance coupling, 24″W model, width of standard floor tile
- Integrated unistrut for rail free mounting of accessories and power
- Textured epoxy powder-coat finish
- Rack ships fully assembled
- Custom configurations are available
- Fits multiple vendor environments
- UL Listed